Monday, February 15, 2010

President's Day

When I was younger, my mom would always buy me a President's book on this holiday. Today, my collection sits on a bookshelf in my classroom. I'm very proud of those books.

This valentine's weekend was very low-key, and i loved it. Nick and I went to dinner and a movie on Friday. Unfortunately, Percy Jackson and the Olympians is one of those stories where the book was 100% better than the movie. Oh well, live and learn.
On Saturday, I got to celebrate and engagement just moments after it happened! Nick and I hung out with Pete and Kate all night on Saturday, and then pretended to go home at about 11 p.m. We hopped in the car to go buy Champagne to celebrate and by the time we got back, she had a beautiful ring on her finger! I'm so excited for them.
The rest of the weekend mostly consisted of laying in bed watching old Survivor episodes with my husband. It doesn't get much better than that. The only downside is I didn't see any of you. Hopefully next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment