Congratulations to all of you wonderful graduates. It was so fun to see you in your caps and gowns today. Aquaintences kept asking me who I was there to see graduate, and I kept anwerering, "Everyone!" And its true. Almost all of my closest friends graduated today. I wish it could have been with me, but I am so happy for all of you. I will miss those of you who are leaving and I am so excited that so many of you are staying. I also got to spend a lovely celebration lunch with the Van Puttens. It was great, and the Mediterranean food was delicious!
Congratulations again, my loves, here's to your futures!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
thank you so much for joining in our day! it meant a lot! love you!
ReplyDeleteMary it was so good to see you! And thank you for the cute card! You're great!
ReplyDelete