Friday, January 15, 2010

Here Goes

Kristin Englund, are you happy now?
I mostly started this thing because I have to admit I read all of yours daily, but feel really creepy because I just look at them and don't comment, which makes me feel like you don't know that I am reading them, which in turn makes me feel like a creeper. So here we go. I have my own now. I blogged religiously my first year of college and then gave it up. Does this mean I have fallen off the wagon (or is it on the wagon?)?

3 comments:

  1. I am really happy!!
    welcome to the blogging world, I hope you get addicted and want to blog all the time so that I have lots to read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this also means kristin will stop nagging me (as much) to blog! :) most of my blogs are the result of kristin... but i'm glad to know you're back on the blogging wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. kvp, don't think I forgot about you!

    ReplyDelete