Thursday, January 21, 2010
Sick Day
I went home sick today. I didn't even make it past homeroom. I was nauseous and shaking and had a pounding headache. After several hours of daytime sleeping on an air mattress in my living room, I feel somewhat better. Sick days when you are an adult are so much better than sick days as a kid. In order to encourage us kids from ever pretending to be sick, just to get out of school, my parents made sick days awful. We had to stay in our rooms all day. No TV, no Toys. Only homework books, and sleeping. Today, despite feeling miserable, I got to lay in bed and watch Friends and Snooze and make myself a sandwich. The joys of being an adult. =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I went to your classroom to look for you after school today! I went to Kristin and Kristen and they told me about your sick day and the fact that you had a blog. Now I have another one to read daily!
ReplyDeleteMaybe I'll see you tomorrow?